Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Mrs. Maria Alfredo

Dearly beloved Friend

Mrs. Maria Alfredo <mariaalfrdo@gmail.com>

Calvary greeting,

Am Mrs. Maria Alfredo wife to the late Mr.Alejandro Alfredo from Spain,I was married to late Mr. Alejandro Alfredo who worked with Shell Development Company in London for Twenty-Six years before he died in 2011 after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $15.5 M in a firm here.

Following my ill health (Cancer of the Breast and Pneumonia) and the have doctors told me i have few months to live due to my present health condition. I am looking forward to seeing a GOD fearing fellow who would be a medium through which smiles will be put in the faces of the orphanage homes, less priviledge and the sexually abused women as well as being used to propagate the Kingdom and Gospel of the Lord.

More details will be made known to you upon your response.

May God Bless You.

Mrs. Maria Alfredo

No comments: